Today, we presented a special TRG 45 as a platform to address and amplify actions that Blackout Tuesday designed to encourage. We invited Donna Walker-Kuhne to guide a 45-minute conversation, joined by Roy Alexander Weise, Artistic Director of the Royal Exchange in Manchester, England.
Through her experience as one of America’s foremost audience development experts, Donna facilitated a conversation and, with Roy, a renowned director who has worked across London’s West End, the National Theatre and the Young Vic, they suggest action for organizations to take now.
TRG 30 is a special series of weekly 30-minute virtual roundtables with CEO Jill Robinson. As the economic and industry impact continues to unfold from COVID-19. Jill, colleagues and guest presenters share best practices on how to manage short-term impact and how to bring focus to an organization’s business model for long-term gain.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ephraimturner.com/game/
- Cách tải Battlegrounds Full Crack cực kỳ đơn giản và nhanh chóng
- Hack Tập Kích | Hack Tàn Hình | Hack xRay nhìn xuyên | Hack không giật | hack hút tâm | Trùm Hack
- Tai Lopez explain how to become an ecommerce certified specialist in 4 months
- How to do a LIVE Interview on YouTube (YouTube Live with 2+ People)
- Lucy Channel | CỨU THẾ GIỚI CÙNG NGỰA PONY TẬP 4 Tập cuối