WHEN I DO MULTIPLE PPC CAMPAIGNS, AND I CHARGED FOR CLICKS ON A KEYWORD THAT ARE IN BOTH CAMPAIGNS?
Pay-per-click can be one of the most confusing parts of a successful Amazon private label business. There are so many variables it is hard to keep track of everything and know that you are actually spending your money wisely. On this episode a listener asks a question about using multiple campaigns and whether or not he is charged for using the same key word in different campaigns. Scott’s answer is yes, but there’s a lot more to it than that. Make sure that you listen to ensure that you are not spending any money on your pay-per-click campaigns.
DO YOU HAVE AN AMAZON OR ONLINE SALES RELATED QUESTION YOU’D LIKE TO ASK?
If you’re trying to build a business that sells products online, don’t reinvent the wheel or spend way too much time researching an issue on your own. Take advantage of the Friday episodes of The Amazing Seller – the Ask Scott sessions. Scott Voelker is ready to answer your questions about Amazon sales, private label, online marketing, and much more. Listen to this episode to get a feel for the kind of expertise Scott has to offer and to learn how you can ask your own questions.
BE YOUR OWN BELIEVER!
As a business leader, you know that it takes hard work to see the results and success you’ve set your sights on. But how do you stay motivated along the way? Obstacles will arise and energy will dissipate, so how do you plan to press on? Scott encourages business leaders like you to adopt the BYOB method. No, you can’t drink your way to success by bringing your own beer! BYOB means to Be Your Own Believer. You’ve got to be the biggest advocate of your dreams and goals for success. You can’t expect others to cheer you on along the way, take charge of your own motivation! If you’d like to hear Scott go into more details about this concept, make sure to catch this episode of The Amazing Seller!
IF YOU WANT TO START SELLING ECOMMERCE PRODUCTS ONLINE, JOIN THE FREE PRIVATE LABEL WORKSHOP.
One of the things that Scott Voelker has provided free of charge for a long time is the private label workshop. He’ll walk you through the 5 phases involved in researching, buying, and launching a product on Amazon and to top it all off, he’ll stick around for questions after the workshop is over. You can find out more about the private label workshop and how you can get registered for the next one.
Download the Complete Transcript:
Ask Scott Session #51
▪ Check out my Weekly Workshop Link:
▪ New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’:
• (affiliate link)
• – Scott’s upcoming LIVE event
• Learn more about Sponsored Product Ads –
• Join the TAS Facebook group –
• Ask Scott a question –
• Send Scott a note in the mail –
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 339 –
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 312 –
• Make sure to check out TAS episode 189 –
• Catch Scott’s case study –
• For info on patents and trademarks click –
• 1kfasttrack.com –
• Amasuite Link:
• JungleScout –
• The Amazing Seller P.O. Box 995 Fruitland Park, FL 34731
****My Email Address: Scott@TheAmazingSeller.com
Listen to more From The Amazing Seller – – FBA Private Label discussion on how to build and Amazon Business.
More from The Amazing Seller:
New ‘Sponsored Products Mastery’:
The Retail Arbitrage Challenge: The
Please watch: “How To Find More Profit in Your Amazon FBA Business (Hacks and Tips) ”
- CÁCH CHẾ TẠO THANG CUỐN TỰ ĐỘNG TRONG MINECRAFT*REDHOOD LÀM CHO CHỊ PANDA VÀ MỀU THANG MÁY TỰ ĐỘNG*
- Bắn cá đổi thưởng chất lượng 3D cực đỉnh tại nhà cái VN138
- HACK TẬP KÍCH – HƯỚNG DẪN HACK ONEHIT FULL PVE NO ROOT 2020 | Ken Sky
- Lucy Channel | BÚP BÊ CHƠI GAME BARBIE LẠC VÀO ĐẢO HOANG P1
- CDHT China – Lần Đầu Trải Nghiệm Súng Máy Kim Cương Đen