In an unmissable talk, journalist Carole Cadwalladr digs into one of the most perplexing events in recent times: the UK’s super-close 2016 vote to leave the European Union. Tracking the result to a barrage of misleading Facebook ads targeted at vulnerable Brexit swing voters — and linking the same players and tactics to the 2016 US presidential election — Cadwalladr calls out the “gods of Silicon Valley” for being on the wrong side of history and asks: Are free and fair elections a thing of the past?
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
- Bina – Hướng Dẫn Chế Tạo Thuốc Sức Mạnh Tại Sv.mine67.com ¦ #3 Bina
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Start Using This Feature Now
- CÁCH CHẾ TẠO ĐỒNG HỒ BEN 10 TRONG MINECRAFT*NẾU REDHOOD SỞ HỮU ĐỒNG HỒ BEN 10 CÓ THỂ BIẾN HÌNH
- How to Gain Instagram Followers Organically 2020 (Grow from 0 to 5000 followers FAST!)
- TRG 45 with Donna Walker-Kuhne and Roy Alexander Weise