In an unmissable talk, journalist Carole Cadwalladr digs into one of the most perplexing events in recent times: the UK’s super-close 2016 vote to leave the European Union. Tracking the result to a barrage of misleading Facebook ads targeted at vulnerable Brexit swing voters — and linking the same players and tactics to the 2016 US presidential election — Cadwalladr calls out the “gods of Silicon Valley” for being on the wrong side of history and asks: Are free and fair elections a thing of the past?
Get TED Talks recommended just for you! Learn more at
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
- VT999 – Nhà cái Đá Gà trực tiếp uy tín nhất 2021
- CDHT.CHIẾN DỊCH HUYỀN THOẠI CHI NA TIẾNG VIỆT VA CÁCH LẬP NHIỀU ACC TRÊN 1 TÀI KHOẢN ĐỂ LẤY CỰU BINH
- W88 dẫn đầu danh sách nhà cái tại top10nhacaiviet.com
- Tiêu chí chọn nhà cái để chơi bài phỏm
- Mình Nạp 6000 Kim Cương Vào Nick Bạn Gái Để Làm Điều Này … || Vũ Liz Free Fire !