Facebook has structured their advertising platform to make it easier for marketers to target multiple groups of people and also to test and run different ads.
At the highest level of the Facebook ad structure is the objective. The objective links to a single campaign. A campaign can only have one objective, so multiple objectives require multiple campaigns.
Once the campaign is set, you can create a number of different ad sets within that campaign. Typically, each ad set will have a different audience. Defining various target audiences within the ad set allows the campaign to reach a large amount of people, but for each group to receive a message that is customized to them.
The next level is the ad – multiple ads can be created within each ad set. Here, a variety of ads can be set up for testing or different ads can be linked to different audiences within the ad set.
When used to the fullest, the Facebook Ad structure makes it easy to:
1) Reach multiple target audiences
2) Test your creative (text, graphics, video, etc.) and see what works best for your business
This is a small sample of the value you get in our Facebook Ads training course. See how to get started with Facebook ads, how to get results, and how Facebook ads fits into your business strategy in our full Facebook Ads training course here:
In our Facebook Ads training course you will learn:
• Why Facebook ads are so powerful
• How to harness Facebook ads to bring your business results to the next level
• Facebook targeting options
• How to buy ads and understand what you are paying for
• How to set up Facebook ads
• How to specifically grow and cultivate followers on Facebook
• Advanced Facebook ads optimization tips
• Facebook ad strategies
Plus, case studies to help you get more from your Facebook ads.