This is a video tutorial for downloading the Blackberry Desktop Manager. This is a must if youd like to install, reinstall, or update your phones software.
1) Go to blackberry.com
2) Select your desired country and click go
3) Click on Support & Services
4) Click on Desktop and Device Software
5) Click on Download Blackberry Desktop Software
6) The latest version is normally at the top. Select the version youd like to download and then click next
7) Choose the download you need. There is always one with the media manager and then another one without it. You may need the media manager if youre planning to put pictures, ringtones, or music onto your phone. Click the download button.
8) Select no and then click the download button
9) Save the file to your desktop or another familiar location