Gain expert advice on BigQuery to take advantage of data warehousing. In this session, GOJEK, a global company with multiple products and services and lots of data, will share how they have designed their data model to have BigQuery and Google Cloud Storage for their data lake and data warehouse, how they’ve set up their infrastructure using GCP, and how they’ve built internal tools as part of this process. GOJEK will also share how they govern their data warehouse to support their business, accelerate their decision making process, and gain intelligence about their products.
You will also get an in-depth walk through on how to work with semi-structured data, including how to ingest JSON array data types inside of BigQuery. But while denormalizing your schema into a single table with nested and repeated fields can yield performance improvements, the SQL syntax for working with array data can be tricky. Follow along as we demo loading, querying, troubleshooting, and unnesting various semi-structured data sets.
Build with Google Cloud →
Next ’19 Data Analytics Sessions here →
Next ‘19 All Sessions playlist →
Subscribe to the GCP Channel →
Speaker(s): Evan Jones, Gaurav Anand, Zaki Indra Sukma
- Game Ô tô phiêu lưu 4 2 Kids Games Em Bi Choi Game
- Hướng dẫn đăng ký Clash of Clans cho người mới chơi lần đầu
- Những câu hỏi thường gặp khi chơi tại Xổ số Kubet là gì?
- Google Digital Garage ||All Module Answer With Assessment
- BÍ MẬT CƠN LỐC NINJAGO – Phần 12 | Tập 01: Bạn Có Muốn Chơi Trò Đế Chế Không – Phim Ninjago