AdMob mediation is a way for publishers to have multiple networks of advertisers competing to display ads in their apps. It can help maximize your potential revenue and fill rate, but implementing mediation has some drawbacks as well, things like increased app size and higher request latency.
In this episode of the Mobile Ads Garage, you’ll learn a little bit about how AdMob mediation works, what the pros and cons are, and how to decide whether it’s right for your app. You’ll also get screencasts for Android and iOS showing the integration of a third party SDK, plus links to samples, other resources, and Gary the Graphics Guy acting like a complete twerp.
iOS Mediation Guide:
Android Mediation Guide:
SDK Support Forum:
- DJI – Say Hello to Osmo Mobile 3
- REDHOOD CHẾ TẠO TÀU LƯỢN SIÊU TỐC KIM CƯƠNG KHỔNG LỒ TRONG MINECRAFT*MỀU THỬ THÁCH XÂY TÀU LƯỢN MC
- Game Ô tô phiêu lưu 4 1 Kids Games Em Bi Choi Game
- Minecraft Sinh Tồn 1.15 – Tập 21 | Hướng dẫn chế tạo thuốc nhìn trong bóng tối và thuốc chống lửa
- Chia sẻ danh sách mã lệnh Vice City trong game cướp đường phố