AdMob mediation is a way for publishers to have multiple networks of advertisers competing to display ads in their apps. It can help maximize your potential revenue and fill rate, but implementing mediation has some drawbacks as well, things like increased app size and higher request latency.
In this episode of the Mobile Ads Garage, you’ll learn a little bit about how AdMob mediation works, what the pros and cons are, and how to decide whether it’s right for your app. You’ll also get screencasts for Android and iOS showing the integration of a third party SDK, plus links to samples, other resources, and Gary the Graphics Guy acting like a complete twerp.
iOS Mediation Guide:
Android Mediation Guide:
SDK Support Forum:
- How To Make Money On TikTok
- Hướng dẫn sửa lỗi out of range LOL khi vào game Liên Minh Huyền Thoại
- JAYGRAY CHẾ TẠO KIẾM TNT THUỐC NỔ TRONG MCPE*ĐUỔI ĐÁM TRẺ TRÂU PHÁ LÀNG SƯ PHỤ
- Game Ô tô phiêu lưu 7 3 Kids Games Em Bi Choi Game
- Chiến Dịch Huyền Thoại – Nạp thẻ game trung quốc, thẻ QQ, nạp VIP cdht Trung Quốc