Are you and your team looking for a new all-round project manager? We’ve shortlisted the top 10 best project managers to try in 2019. This hand-picked selection has shown promise as ways to organize team collaboration and communication in day to day work.
1. Wrike (
2. ClickUp (
3. monday (Get 8% off with PRODUCTIVEWITHMONDAY) ( )
4. Asana (Boards, Timeline) (
5. Basecamp (Messages Boards, To-Do Lists) ($99 per month, all inclusive) (
6. Hive (Real-Time Chat, Table Abilities) ($12 per month, no free) (
7. TeamGantt (Gantt Charts, resource management software) (Free (3 people), $50 for up to 5) (
8. Airtable (Blocks, Custom Software, Templates) (Free, $10 per month per user) (
9. LiquidPlanner (Time and budget tracker, Analytics, Dashboards) ($45 per month, per user) (
10. Notion (Team Wiki, Custom Layouts, Databases Views) ($8 per month, free for 1000 blocks) (
ALL KEEP PRODUCTIVE INFORMATION
▶ AMAZING PATRONS OF KEEP PRODUCTIVE
Aleksander, David, Don, Frederik, Giuseppe, John, Jeurgen, Kevin, Paul, Pete, Reinier, Robert, Roy, Tracey and Amazin Marvin (featured supporter) – helping to support Keep Productive and it’s growth!
▶ DEALS/OFFERS for the productivity apps and tools
New added weekly:
▶ DISCOVER MORE
🎙 Subscribe on iTunes:
🏠 Join the Facebook Group:
📧 The monthly newsletter:
📋 Get 2-months free Skillshare:
📅 Contact Francesco direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
📷 Follow Francesco on Instagram:
▶ EQUIPMENT USED
📋 MacBook Pro 13’inch TouchBar:
📋 Camtasia 9:
📋 Blue Yeti Microphone:
📋 Newer Lighting Set:
📋 Canon 70D:
📋 Rode Shotgun Mic:
▶ VIDEO INFORMATION
Edited by Francesco D’Alessio
Business inquiries: email@example.com
Looking to get your app reviewed?! My policy is simple. Ping me an email, share more about the resource with me. Give me time to explore the tool, and I’ll get back to you about an honest review.
On the majority of my videos, you’ll find YouTube pre-roll ads and other ads. Ads help to support the community and help create new videos in my spare time, my main role is working freelance for clients.
This will outline everything for the email newsletter.
▶ MUSIC USED
●Ehrling – X Rated
●Follow Ehrling –
▶ ABOUT OUR MISSION
In a nutshell, Keep Productive is your guide to productivity software.
Keep Productive is a community dedicated to helping you find the most suitable productivity software for your work and life. We’re continually growing an evolving towards the mission of being supportive to your everyday productivity.
All opinions expressed are my own. In some of my videos, I’ve started to include affiliate codes/links to earn a small commission if you make a purchase. If you choose to use them, thank you for supporting the channel!